City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service
Who are the qualifications for?
Will suit you if you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in the customer service industry. At this level you will develop your knowledge and demonstrate your customer service skills.
- The importance of appearance and behaviour in customer service
- Legislation, regulation and procedures to follow in customer service
- Understand how to deal with queries and requests
- Communicate customers’ problems with others
- The customer service job role
- Handling telephone calls from customers
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Effective relationships with customers and colleagues
- Create a good impression to customers
- Answer telephone calls from customers
- Positive communication with customers
There are no entry requirements. Sutton and District Training operate an open door policy to promote equality of opportunity and inclusion. We have an open door policy and you will be invited to undertake an initial assessment to help you choose what best suits your requirements.
All we ask for is enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
If required you will also be given the opportunity to improve your maths, English and ICT qualifications. Both courses last one academic year.