Construction – Plumbing, City and Guilds Level 2
What you will study:
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Electrical Principles and Processes for Building Services Engineering
- Scientific Principles for Domestic, Industrial and Commercial Plumbing
- Common Plumbing Processes
- Cold Water Systems
- Domestic Water Systems
- Central Heating Systems
- Drainage Systems
- Understand how to Communicate with others within Building Services Engineering
There are no entry requirements. We have an open door policy and you will be invited to undertake an initial assessment to help you choose what best suits your requirements.
You could progress to an apprenticeship.