NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Business and Enterprise
This qualification is designed for learners who want an introduction to business and enterprise that includes a vocational and hands-on element.
It has been developed to enthuse and inspire learners about a career in business and enterprise. The qualification will appeal to learners who wish to either set up their own business, move into employment or progress onto further study.
This qualification aims to:
- develop a broad understanding of business and enterprise
- develop a significant knowledge core which spans the vocational sector
- provide academic and study skills that will support progression within business and enterprise and more broadly.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- add breadth to their knowledge and understanding of the sector as part of their career progression and development plans
- Progress to a Level 2 qualification or an apprenticeship or set up their own business or enterprise.
You could progress to a Level 2 or an Apprenticeship.